In alignment with Little Lifeboats' mission and that of HowlRound’s Jubilee, TEASE 2018 will feature only work by women, people of color, Native American artists, LBGTQIA artists, deaf artists, and artists with disabilities.
- You must have a Minnesota connection: Qualified participants live in, work in or were born/raised in Minnesota.
- We are only accepting selections from full-length works: In order to be considered, your submission must come from a script that runs a minimum of 50 minutes. Please consider that companies prefer shows 90+ minutes in length. We will accept partially incomplete works on a case-by-case basis.
- Submit scenes that are no more than 8 minutes in length and use no more than 3 actors. Provided tech for the performance is limited, but limitations do not need to apply to the script as a whole.
- You may submit up to three scenes.
- Programs at the event will include the synopsis, run-time and character breakdown for each scene as well as contact information for each playwright.
- Artistic Directors/Company representatives will be comped into the event. Public will be charged a small entrance fee to help us cover costs.
- There will be a mandatory meeting in March with all accepted playwrights.